RIDING RULES AND REGULATIONS
BMB Off Road, LLC
1. Everyone must sign in at the office before parking. 17 and under must have a parent’s signature.
2. Armbands will be checked throughout the day. They must be on your arm at all times.
3. Do not leave your kids unsupervised. We cannot be responsible for them.
4. 17 years and under must have helmets if riding personal 4 wheeler or motorcycle. No helmet, no riding.
5. Anyone riding in an unsafe manner will be warned once, more than one warning will be asked to leave without refund.
6. Everyone rides at their own risk. Know your limitations and do not exceed the capabilities of your vehicle. You are solely responsible for selecting the trails that are within your riding ability and assume all risks resulting from your trail selection.
7. All trails and roads have a speed limit of 10 mph or less.
8. Must meet age requirements instructed by the manufacturer’s manual.
9. 17 years and under must have a parent or adult supervision over the age of 21 present at the park.
10. The park is neither liable or responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.
11. No littering in the park. There are garbage cans located throughout the park for your convenience.
12. No riding after 10:00 P.M.
13. DO NOT ride or drive ATVs or other vehicles that are not street legal outside the park.
14. No alcohol allowed.
15. Failure to comply with the above rules, regulations and safe operating procedures can result in your being temporarily or permanently banned from using the park or participating in any future park activity or events.